1. Girls, you can properly get dolled up (some of the outfits I buy are only good for a fancy dress party or...the opera house) If you've got the swagger, just go and pull off an Oscar gown. And guys you can do a bow tie!
2. Drinks at the bar, usually set in a chandelier filled lobby or a terrace with a view during summer
3. Great idea for a not-a-bog-standard date
4. Mediation: operas & ballets usually last around 3-4 hours, so there’s a lot of time to ponder about life
5. Sleep...well, let’s call it a power nap, happens even to the hardcore pros: after a long day you just sometimes need to doze off...
6. Motivation for your diet and gym regime, I mean, look at the dancers!
7. You can turn your damn phone off and forget about work emails at last, recommend airplane mode for the whole duration
8. Classical music does wonders for stress levels, so it's a bit like a day spa, minus the back massage (unless you get someone behind you to do it )
9. Goodies in the souvenir shop, fab for birthday presents or just to treat yourself
10. Last but not least, get some fantastic insta photos :)